GET TO KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF DRY CUTICLES AT HOME:
Cuticles are the dry fragments for nails that needs to be trimmed off. There are a lot of ways to get rid of cuticles without cutting them off. This recipe that we have shared with you is one of the simplest and easiest ones that will help make your skin soft. Which will in result, help get rid of your dry cuticles as well as the dry skin around your nails. This recipe is made with only two ingredients so it’s really simple and beneficial.
Now without any further ado, lets get to know how to get rid of dry cuticles with our own recipe at home.
METHOD FOR HOW TO GET RID OF DRY CUTICLES AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two teaspoons of any hand cream that you have.
- Next, add in two teaspoons of coconut oil into it.
- Mix both the ingredients together well, and apply it on your fingers .
- Wear a silicon glove and leave it on for twenty minutes.
- Use this method thrice a week.
(Tip: Did you know coconut oil will help soften your skin?)
This recipe will help you a lot in getting rid of your dry cuticles at home without trimming them with tools. This simple and organic recipe will help your nails look simple, clear, and soft. It is very easy to make this nail care remedy with simple ingredients and easy steps at home.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: