GET TO KNOW DIY HAND POLISH FOR CLEAN HANDS AT HOME:
Today, we will share with you a very simple recipe of making a DIY hand polish for clean hands. This recipe will help clear off the dirt and dust from your skin, and will improve its texture. It is also made with the ingredients that you already have at home. This recipe is not a 100% organic, but it is still effective. This recipe is also helpful for all those people who do not like the tan on their skin due to excessive exposure on sun. However, anyone who’s allergic to bleach or have a sensitive skin should avoid this recipe as it can potentially harm their skin. Always consult your skin specialist before opting for bleach-containing products.
That being said, let’s move on towards the steps below to learn how it is made.
METHOD FOR DIY HAND POLISH FOR CLEAN HANDS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the two methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one tablespoon of any hand wash into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of bleach powder into it.
- Now, add in three to four drops of olive oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and apply it on the hands.
- Massage the skin well for three to four minutes, then leave it on for five minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Apply this recipe once a week.
(Note: Did you know olive oil can help the skin from irritation and aging?)
Now, your hands can look soft and clean by using this DIY hand polish for clean hands at home with the recipe mentioned above. This recipe is very simple and easy to make with the ingredients that are easily available at your home. So hurry up and make this recipe, and let us know how it went for you!
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: