GET TO KNOW A DIY ORGANIC LIP AND CHEEK TINT AT HOME:
Lip and cheek tints have a job of making the cheeks and lips rosy, and brings out a pop of color from the faded skin. It is made with a lot of colors, and they work as a liquid blush on and lipstick. They are watery, smooth to apply, and doesn’t mark any fabric once they are applied. Tints are are perfectly easy to make and are completely organic. We only need a handful of ingredients to make this tint at home.
So lets read the next heading to get to know how to make your own lip and cheek tint at home!
METHOD FOR DIY ORGANIC LIP AND CHEEK TINT AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the two methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one tablespoon of store-bought aloe vera gel into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of olive oil into it.
- Now, add in a teaspoon of rosewater into it.
- Then, add in a few drops of any essential oils into it.
- Finally, add in one to two drops of liquid red food color or beetroot juice into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Store this in a small container in a refrigerator, and apply it whenever you like.
(Note: Did you know aloe vera helps soften and smoothen the skin?)
So, here is how you can make your own DIY organic lip and cheek tint at home with only natural and organic ingredients. This can not only help you as a cosmetic product but also can reduce the dark spots from your lips and gives a natural color to your cheeks.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: